- Pao v. Kleiner Perkins: there should be no damage even if there was discrimination
- The law against discrimination is unconstitutional
- Employees are free to discriminate – they can work for whomever they want
- Why should an employer then lose that right?
- Everyone should be free to deal with the consequences of their choices
The Truth About Gender-Based Discrimination Lawsuit – Ep 65
Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, and host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast.
2008 financial crisis bailout Bear Market Bernie Sanders Bitcoin Bond Market China coronavirus covid-19 DJIA dollar Dollar Index Donald Trump economic crisis economy fed Federal Reserve GDP gold gold stocks government spending Great Depression Great Recession inflation interest rates Janet Yellen Jerome Powell Market crash Minimum wage NASDAQ National Debt Oil Prices Peter Schiff President Trump QE quantitative easing recession Russell 2000 Silver Stimulus stock market tariffs Trade Deficit trade war Unemployment