- Investors & Economists shocked to learn that Japan is officially in recession
- Instead of a 2.1 rebound, there were back to back declines – a huge miss.
- Economists cry “More Stimulus!”
- Abe admits rising prices hurt the economy, contrary to inflation “Goal”
- The theory that rising prices stimulate the economy is proving wrong in Japan, Russia and the U.S.
SchiffRadio Podcast Episode 21
Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, and host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast.
2008 financial crisis bailout Bear Market Bernie Sanders Bitcoin Bond Market China coronavirus covid-19 DJIA dollar Dollar Index Donald Trump economic crisis economy fed Federal Reserve GDP gold gold stocks government spending Great Depression Great Recession inflation interest rates Janet Yellen Jerome Powell Market crash Minimum wage NASDAQ National Debt Oil Prices Peter Schiff President Trump QE quantitative easing recession Russell 2000 Silver Stimulus stock market tariffs Trade Deficit trade war Unemployment