- Weekly jobless claims higher than expected
- Fewer people in the workforce
- Job openings declining
- Consumer sentiment survey at 7-year high?
- false confidence in the economy due to oil prices
- QE4 will be the mother of all QE
- Gold and silver market reversal on Friday
- Silver stocks up $4%
- Gold stocks were up 6%
SchiffRadio Podcast Episode 20
Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, and host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast.
2008 financial crisis bailout Bear Market Bernie Sanders Bitcoin Bond Market China coronavirus covid-19 DJIA dollar Dollar Index Donald Trump economic crisis economy fed Federal Reserve GDP gold gold stocks government spending Great Depression Great Recession inflation interest rates Janet Yellen Jerome Powell Market crash Minimum wage NASDAQ National Debt Oil Prices Peter Schiff President Trump QE quantitative easing recession Russell 2000 Silver Stimulus stock market tariffs Trade Deficit trade war Unemployment