- Media’s take: Why run for President if you can’t win?
- “He’s too Libertarian to win”
- “He is not as Libertarian as his father”
- “Rand Paul is closer to the mainstream than his father”
- His chances are as good as anyone’s at this point
- He is actually closer to his father than he is to the mainstream
- If you like Ron Paul, how can you not like his son?
- Rand will maintain his father’s supporters
- There are a lot of Libertarian Republicans, and Rand will attract most of those votes
- Rand has a chance to win in 2016 and in 2020
- If he wins, he will maintain his strong principles
Media’s “Rand Paul Can’t Win” Nonsense – Ep. 71
Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, and host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast.
2008 financial crisis bailout Bear Market Bernie Sanders Bitcoin Bond Market China coronavirus covid-19 DJIA dollar Dollar Index Donald Trump economic crisis economy fed Federal Reserve GDP gold gold stocks government spending Great Depression Great Recession inflation interest rates Janet Yellen Jerome Powell Market crash Minimum wage NASDAQ National Debt Oil Prices Peter Schiff President Trump QE quantitative easing recession Russell 2000 Silver Stimulus stock market tariffs Trade Deficit trade war Unemployment