Tom Woods guest hosting…
G.P. Manish, professor of economics at Troy University, on how to lure young students into Austrian economics, whether Rand Paul can spark new interest, and if India is still an emerging economic powerhouse.
Erik Voorhees, Erik Voorhees, Free State Project participant & BitCoin official, on why BitCoin is the best alternative currency available, and why it’s also the best hope for salvaging Americans’ liberty.
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 03-04-13 to 03-08-13
- Monday – Lincoln was not the superhuman figure we’ve turned him into.
- Tuesday – Krugman is wrong: Destructive spending did not end the Great Depression.
- Wednesday – The White House is charging $500,000 to meet with the President.
- Thursday – How do you end the spending cuts? Cut programs that people want.
- Friday – Rand Paul’s filibuster is drawing opposition from the ‘Old Guard’ GOP.