- Facebook anti-trust case thrown out of court.
- Breaking up monopolies protects the competitors, not the consumers.
- John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil was a perfect model of free market efficiency.
- Consumers are indirectly price gouged by labor unions.
- Labor unions destroyed jobs and wages for laborers.
- Government unions should be illegal.
- San Francisco buys $70,000 tents for the homeless.
Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at https://Indeed.com/peter.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through Sept. 30, 2021.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.