- Pot stocks were blazing today after getting smoked last year.
- Big action in platinum may be the start of bigger action in precious metals.
- Oil prices make new post-covid highs.
- Signs point to a possible peak in MicroStrategy’s stock.
- Jerome Powell encourages the government to get into a deeper hole.
- Puerto Rico would be one of the biggest losers of the minimum wage.
- Virtue signaling is harming the poor and minority communities.
Thanks Ladder Life Insurance. To lock in your best rate today and get your family covered with Ladder, go to https://ladderlife.com/GOLD
Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.