- Fed forced to admit that inflation will be higher and last longer than they predicted.
- June CPI numbers come in almost double Fed’s expectations.
- Highest monthly CPI increase in 13 years.
- Stock indexes are not a hedge against inflation.
- Producer costs are rising faster than consumer prices.
- Consumer prices are rising faster than wages.
- No signs that inflation is transitory in the oil market.
Thanks Ladder Life Insurance. Go to https://ladderlife.com/gold today to see if you’re instantly approved.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.