- Significant moves in the bond market today.
- Coronavirus is inflationary.
- US has never been less credit-worthy than it is right now.
- US treasuries have the lowest yields in history and are GUARANTEED TO LOSE money.
- Bond market is now undisputedly a bubble, but CNBC spins a different view.
- I won a bet.
- Perspective is everything when it comes to an investment strategy.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Like and follow Peter Schiff on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff