Broadcasting live from Americans for Prosperity’s Defending the American Dream Summit in Washington, D.C.
Richard Miniter, former Wall Street Journal editorial page writer & author of the forthcoming Leading from Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him, on today’s jobs report and a preview of his new book.
Ken Ivory, American Lands Council, on how land under government control is being destroyed and how Americans can reclaim it.
Leslie Hiner, director of programs and state relations for the Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice, on how conservatives can reclaim minority voters by prioritizing school choice.
Sen. RonJohnson, (R-Wisc.), surrogate for the Romney campaign, on the campaign’s take on today’s jobs numbers, Sen. Reid alleging Romney is a tax cheat, and what’s so bad about the threat of a government shutdown
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 07-30-12 to 08-03-12
- Monday – Farm subsidies drive up food prices.
- Tuesday – We need more Senators who won’t compromise.
- Wednesday – Due to regulation, it’s cheaper to import fish than to catch them domestically.
- Thursday – We need more Senators who won’t compromise.
- Friday – Capitalism is about ‘trickle down.’