Tom Woods is guest hosting today’s show.
Dan McCarthy, editor of the American Conservative, on the latest in the Ukraine, what the president is doing in Asia, and how conservatives should think about Cliven Bundy.
Mark Skousen, editor-in-chief of “Forecasts & Strategies” & producer of FreedomFest, on his new economic model that shows consumer spending does not drive economic growth
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 04-21-14 to 04-25-14
- Monday – The press is trying to paint Clive Bundy as a terrorist.
- Tuesday – The Keystone Pipeline is being buried in the courts.
- Wednesday – Affirmative Action is discrimination.
- Thursday – The government could never be run as a business.
- Friday – The FDA is about beaurocrats enforcing their views.